Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Survived.....

I survived taking an actual class at the gym! Well...sort of. Jaime and I got the time wrong for the Zumba class....and we wanted to take advantage of me actually being willing to take a class...so we went in to the Yoga class. It was a Vinyasa yoga class...Hell if I know what that means. It was dark in there...small lamps lit in one corner. I did pretty good...I knew the poses from my Wii fit. It was hotter than Hell in the room though...I felt like I sweated as much as I do on the treadmill. When it was all said and done, I actually enjoyed it...and I was glad I went. I was pretty darn relaxed the rest of the evening. One funny part though...the instructor would, every once in a while, make this kinda sensual "oooh" noise...and I almost bust out with the giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment