Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012...

Arrielle at about 13 weeks pregnant (on New Years Eve)....she says that is not a "baby bump"...more so a "love of take out bump"!


Wooo....I love the holidays, but I am also pretty thankful when they are over!  Our holidays were nice.  I got a cold Christmas weekend and slept much of Christmas Eve.  We had a great Christmas morning and headed over to Susan's for Christmas dinner and a movie...that was fun too.  New Year's weekend, Lee and Elliott got the cold I had....yeah we are a bunch of party animals...NOT!  I was in bed within 10 minutes of the new year!  

Let me recap the last couple weeks in other news...

Mason and Arrielle...
Mace and Arrielle moved into a larger apartment...with room for a baby!!  Mike and Ian helped them, which I am totally grateful for!  They love the new place!  It has a fireplace, so Mason has been trying to master making the perfect fire.  They have so much more room now, and are so happy with their new place.  I cannot wait to see it.  Arrielle entered her second trimester today!!!  Due to a huge mess up at her doctor's office they still have not gotten to see the doctor.  Their fist appointment is tomorrow...they are both excited and so am I!!  I will post any update they give me, as soon as I get it!

Elliott...
Elliott is registered for Spring classes.  He is taking Concepts of Physical Fitness and Exercise (fulfills the PE requirement), Drawing (fulfills part of the Arts requirement), College Algebra, and PC Computer Repair and Maintenance.  He will have class four days a week this term.  We are hoping to get him into classes this summer as well...to keep the momentum going and so he can amass as many credits as possible before he transfers to a 4 year college.  He has spent a lot of his winter break volunteering extra time at the Humane Society's Tail Waggers Thrift Store, he helps them with cleaning and getting values on the donations and helps them update their adoption page online.  

Lee...
Lee turns 46 on Sunday!!  Where does the time go???  He already began his spring class this past Monday.  He is taking Business Ethics....another topic he loves.  So he is already back into the school routine.  He is also (as always) busy with work, now that Congress and the Senate have finally done their job and passed some sort of budget.  It was nice to have him home a lot the last two weeks...holiday routine!!  

Me...
Same old stuff....keeping the house together and looking for a job.  Something will come my way sooner or later.  Nothing too exciting really!

Thank you to everyone for the gifts and the cards this holiday season.  We appreciate getting all the love in the mailbox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment