This picture is just hours after Mason was born.
There is no mistaking how happy my mom was the day Mason arrived, he was the first grandbaby!!
This is my favorite picture of Mason as a newborn.....he had jaundice when he was born, so Lee would sit in the sunroom next to my bed at Madigan and just stare at him.
I can hardly believe Mason is 21 today....my sweet round faced baby is all grown up. I could not be prouder of him. Time goes by so fast, in the blink of an eye my babies are all grown up. Although, he is not too grown up to ignore a pile of Lego's...he will still play with them. He still giggles like when he was little. When he is excited or worried...he still calls or texts his mom....that is all I could ask for!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACE-MAN!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment