Thursday, November 10, 2011

A couple little things that have brightened my last couple days...

 This is lil' kitty....whom we really think is a dog in a cats body.  He was trying to help me match socks.  He also likes to spend time in the garage "working" as we call it...he loves it out there.  He is the craziest cat we have ever had!!
 Shhhh...don't tell the kids...I made my first thing for the baby!!  It's a bigger than normal size, soft and fluffy blanket for the baby.  Arrielle likes owls and this was as gender neutral as I could find.  Even better....I had a great coupon for the fabric...and made this blanket for about $5!!!!
I have posted before, about my love for my bird feeders.  I get tons of tiny birds, but lately I have attracted a dove couple.  They do not like to be watched at all and usually fly away if they even sense I am looking.  Today, I was stealthy enough to capture a picture of them.  These two birds make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment