First, as she should be...my Mahoney! I will never deny her a rest on her grammy's chest! I love when she crawls up on me for a cuddle!
This is the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis, based in Bremerton at the Naval shipyard. Mason has spent a lot of the last 6 months painting and blasting interior spaces on this ship. He recently accepted an apprenticeship at the shipyard, that involves a combination of working his trade and college courses.
This is funny...but when this magazine comes in the mail...I get excited. It's an interesting magazine about farming, it points out global issues, political issues and lots of general information having to do with farming. It has opened my eyes to a lot of things...I love when something I like leads me to learning as well!!
Elliott found the stash I had hidden at the bottom I the freezer...the last 1/2 gallon (or whatever size they are now) of peppermint ice cream...so I had to eat what was left...before he did!!! Now, I will impatiently wait until next November, when it shows up at the grocery stores again!
I have never watched a show that made me gasp, yell at the tv or render me speechless as much has Scandal has...I love this show even more than I love cake!!! It's on tonight...I can hardly wait!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment