Monday, March 17, 2014

Talk About Scary...


This little princess decided to scare the crap out of grandma this morning!!!  On Mahoney Mondays I pick up the girls and drop off Arrielle at work.  We needed milk, so MJ and I stopped at the grocery store pick some up...ok, we picked up some cinnamon rolls too.  I was having a case of the Mondays, and decided a vanilla macchiato was needed, so I ordered one for me and a kids smoothie for MJ.  I turn back to MJ after paying, and she is covered in red!  At first glance it looked like blood!  I felt the years coming off my life like an odometer spinning backwards!! She had spit up all the berries she ate for breakfast, and they were all over.  I got her cleaned up and loaded into the truck and we headed home, she napped during the quick ride. So, today will be spent with a cootie filled princess....she is very snugly today, and I want every snuggle I can get!

Happy St Patrick's day by the way, my dad will be thrilled that Arrielle made a crock pot full of corned beef and all the fixings....gross....for family dinner tonight. Corned beef is not on my list of good foods...yuck!!!  But, I will suffer through it for the rest of the family that does like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment