Mahoney is learning new things...including funny faces!
She also loves Tali, and Tali tolerates her...but loves her trail of snacks that she drops!
It's been a crazy month, but it is ending on a great note. My dad spent a few days in the hospital late last month and the scans revealed nothing while he was there. So they made him swallow a camera that filmed his gastrointestinal tract from one end to the other....and I am so thankful that that test proved clear! I am awful and look up every symptom and every medication (in fact Mike taped the audio from today's appointment for me), in the hope that knowledge is power..well knowledge is also very scary. Dads symptoms could either be a bacterial problem or the C word, thankfully it is not the C word. Yay!!!
It's been a busy month, I have had lots of time with Miss MJ though. I sometimes forget how exhausting an almost 2 year old can be. She is smart and gives her Grammy a cuddle at the exact time I need one. We are getting ready for Miss Roslin's arrival too. I cannot wait to see her enter the world! It's my job to take pics and video of her debut. I get to go with Arrielle to her appointment with the midwife this week, I love getting to hear the baby's heartbeat.
Tali is adjusting into our home well. The first three weeks were like having a newborn! He was not sleeping well at night, it took a couple weeks but we got it down now. I won a contest with our adoption group when I wrote a short essay about what having greyhounds means to me.
This was my prize! A fancy martingale collar with matching velvet tag collar and leash. I am excited to try it on him.
I promise, promise, promise to not go so long between blog posts again.




No comments:
Post a Comment