Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Early Mom's Day To Me...


Mother's Day has come a week early!  Mason and Arrielle treated me to a sort of spa day! I got to have my eyebrows tamed...aka waxed, and then Mace and I had pedicures together!  All in prep for a photo session that was rained out...They realized that both of their moms had not had pics taken with their kids in years...so that is what they got Arrielle's mom and I for Mother's Day!  I can't wait to get them done!  I will share those pictures for sure!

This is what I am doing today...


Something came over me yesterday in the pedicure chair and I decided I wanted to get my hair cut by someone other than myself or Lee!!  I hope it turns out ok...I always have huge hopes!!

Cross your fingers I don't leave here looking like a maniac!!

No comments:

Post a Comment