Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Spring...


Spring is here...I think I had forgotten what spring is like here...we have already had a week of high 80's temps, the rain gauge is full and flowers are blooming everywhere!  Today is my perfect spring day, mild temps...meaning, I can wear my flip flops and don't have to wear a jacket and the sky is in a quandary...one side is gray and threatens of rain and the other is bright blue with fat, white clouds.  

Mahoney loves to play on the patio.  We found her a small slide to play on, she is using her chalk to decorate it in the above pic.  I got plants for Mother's Day, and they are hung so I can see tem through the windows.  As MJ and I came outside today, I spotted my first hummingbird!  Unfortunately, there is a yellow jacket nest somewhere in the wood of the patio (we have not found this years neat yet) so, I cannot put up a hummingbird feeder just yet.  The patio is set up for summer, with the grill in it's place and chairs set up for conversation. As worn as the patio is, I could still sit out here all day and just listen to the world go by!

We have spent hours out here blowing bubbles, tossing the ball for Tali and listening the back neighbors bark, and bark and bark!  I think Tali likes to get them all riled up, and then ignores them.  If it was not so noisy,  it would be pretty funny.

MJ wants to play ball, so I need to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment