Thursday, December 11, 2014

Five Things That Are Making Me Happy This Week...


My nephew, who recently returned back to the States from Afghanistan, is back home on leave and stopped by on Monday  morning...in the middle of Mahoney Monday chaos...to say hello to his Aunt!  I love that he does this when he is home!


I ordered Mahoney's stocking two years ago, and it was still in storage when I ordered Roslin's late last month...I love how similar they are!


My precious princesses sleeping...I never get enough of these two! I hope I never will!!


My friend Patty dug up this picture that she took of me in 1986.  She sent it to me, and it reminded me how lucky I am to have a small group of friends that I have known forever! Patty has been in my life since middle school.  This picture was taken in Chico, CA...when she came up to console me after my first husband and I split.


If you don't believe, you don't recieve...that is the rule in our house.  I am so excited to see Mahoney this Christmas...she is fascinated with all of the decorations.  I am not sure of her reaction to Santa...that should be interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment