So...you may have heard, but the Seattle Seahawks are headed to the Super Bowl AGAIN!!! I have come to love football! I miss most of the games due to work, but I was able to watch a few this season.

Last Sundays game was insane, I listened to it on my ear piece at work...we actually got play and score updates from employees in the electronics department. The banter was fun, especially from one of our managers who is related to Colin Kaepernick from the 49's, who hates the SeaSquaks (as he calls them). Then, I snuck back to the breakroom and got to see the last two minutes...I had to go back to work as overtime began. I think I held my breath the whole time, until someone said "We gotta touchdown! We are going to the Super Bowl!!!!"
Part of what I love about this team, is that when they were signed/drafted to the team they were kind of like a bunch of misfit toys. A bunch of players that together make something amazing. I am touched by Russell Wilson's humbleness, Richard Sherman's cockiness is the perfect blend of wit and education, Marshawn Lynch, may only say one word to reporters, but we get to see silly plumber commercials here, his smile makes me smile.
I still have not figured out what the downs are...a patient Lee tried very hard to explain it to me. I am hoping that by February 1st I will figure it out, and that I have the day off to watch the big game!


No comments:
Post a Comment