Not a lot going on here lately. Fairly calm is nice. We have adjusted to being empty nesters, and actually really like it. I wish I could say we have done something amazing, like trips or other adventures...but that is not in the budget. We use the coupons on the back of the Fred Meyer receipt to save at Azteca (Mexican food) and binge watch historical dramas on TV. Sometimes we venture to Poulsbo for doughnuts on the weekends. We are pretty boring and love it!
Speaking of binge watching tv....we have recently watched Bloodlines (Netflix) and Vikings (History channel) both were fantastic. We need to find the next one.
Easter was nice, the kids brought the girls over for a little bit. Mahoney has not been too keen on leaving grammy's lately....I sort of take a little pleasure in that, it means she loves being here. Here are a couple pics of the Easter sweetness...
Miss Mahoney, and Roslin's noggin! Mahoney is three months away from turning 3! Her vocabulary is growing like mad!
Elliott, when we all met for doughnuts a couple weeks ago. He is doing great at UW. He put in his application for his major, and he should find out in the next couple weeks if he was accepted into the program. I am choosing to think positive...because we have no plan B, if he does not get into the IT program.




No comments:
Post a Comment