Thursday, July 16, 2015

Aarrgghh!!!!!

Do you ever just wake up pissed off? I am having one of those days.  One of those nights when you go to bed late, wake up early and it all goes crazy from there.

I went to bed after midnight and was woken up by Lee getting out of bed earlier than normal. I check my phone to see the time, and notice a bunch of texts from Elliott...then I spend the next hour assuring him that he likely has not been a victim of identity theft. From there, I decided to pay the bills...happy that for the fact the bills are covered for this pay period, but unhappy that my savings account is stupidly low.  My mind is racing with what if's and plan b's all the way through z.

I need to get my mind back into its happy place! I am headed to my dad's today, and I am taking my niece along...who leaves for boot camp on Monday!

So, in order to do that, I will sip another mug of coffee, glance at some pictures of my beautiful granddaughters and remember to breathe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment