Monday, September 28, 2015

Wedding Bells...


Saturday, we went to a wedding!!! Arrielle's sister married her love, Ian!  I was excited to go, because I had been hearing about it for months!!!  Arrielle was the officiant, Mason was a groomsman and Mahoney was going to be a balloon girl (a flower girl, but with balloons).  The wedding was held at a horse farm in Olympia. The venue was beautiful and it was a wonderful first Saturday of Autumn!


When Lee and I arrived, this was the first thing we saw! Our MJ...she saw us and the first thing she said was "I don't want to be a princess anymore!".  She had been up since 7:30am, running around and checking out the horses.  It was a little before 4pm when we saw her.  Within minutes she was...

Crashed on Grandpa!!  She ended up missing the ceremony.

I followed the rules and did not take pictures during the ceremony...but I wish I did!  I got to see Mason and Arrielle walk down the aisle together! It was so sweet!  The ceremony was very nice and Arrielle did a great job (she has married two other couples), even when she cracked and cried a little as she pronounced Chelnesha and Ian, husband and wife.

Chelnesha and Ian just after the ceremony.

Roslin, our littlest princess, walking in her fancy dress!

The beautiful bride, Chelnesha.

Chel and Ian, dancing with their parents.

The speeches were awesome and so funny! Ian and Chelnesha laughing as Moneica (Arrielle's youngest sister) reminded them of their first date.

MJ, done being a princess...let her mane of hair down...and dug into her dinner! She actually had three plates of food...covered in ranch dressing!  Brad, Arrielle's dad (and a small crew from the restaurant he works at) made the meal, and it was delicious!

Ian and Chrl's first dance as husband and wife! I hope they always remember to dance!

We left as the after party started...taking home Roslin and MJ with us for the night so their mommy and daddy could get their groove on.  

A couple more pics...
Could she be any cuter???

Mt. Rainier in the back ground, it was such a pretty day!

Just a couple of the many horses.

It was a beautiful day, and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Chel and 
Ian....hopefully some more babies in the family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment