My baby is sick....my technological baby that is! Even worse is that the doctor is away at university...becoming a better Doctor!
My laptop is almost 8 years old, poor old thing still runs Windows Vista. Our issue is that it won't let me run virus scans. I have done all the things on the list Norton provided me with...now we impatiently wait to see what happens.
It would not make me such a nervous wreck if it weren't for the fact that there are almost 200gb of pictures, documents and stuff on there. Ninety percent of that is likely photos...mostly mine, but some of my moms too.
I admit that I use my phone for a lot of my personal computing...I can even blog from my phone...as I am right now. But, I have gone through a lot with this laptop and I would be devastated if it crashes . We have weathered Lee's deployment to Bahrain, 6 years of blogging...geez, I was on my laptop when I found out I was gonna be a grandma!
So, let's all send up a little prayer, that I can fix this and if I can't...lets hope Elliott can!
Holding my breath and crossing my fingers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment