Tomorrow, I can finally say we are tour complete!! Lee will be home!! I am so excited! I should be getting ready for the move, but all I want to do is check his flight status.
Would we do it again....I totally support the "Needs of the Guard"....but NO!! I missed him too much. I can say I am grateful for the memories I made with the boys, we did a lot of day trips and explored Washington last summer and fall. We figured out how to drive in a foot of snow, Mason even had to shovel it! I am grateful that I was able to talk to Lee everyday...or else it really would have sucked! I am grateful that he joined a service that never put him in harms way, and I have huge respect for those wives that do have husbands that are.
I am most grateful for all the friends and family that kept me busy and motivated, it would have been a lot harder with out you!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow...you are only a day away!
No comments:
Post a Comment