Birds on my bird feeder, I positioned it so I could see it....they love me! Sometimes, it has 4 birds on it and a half dozen more on the ground eating everything they knock down!!
Wow, I clearly remember being fascinated in 1980, when the new year brought the change of a decade....back then we probably thought that the 2000's would be a lot like the science fiction shows we watched on tv. 2011...wow!!! Lee turns 45 on Saturday, that is crazy to me too....I keep telling him "wow, that is halfway to 90".....when did we grow up??? I take that back, there are days when we act like immature teenagers still. I hope I am amazed and can take it with a grain of salt, like Lee has, in 9 months when it is my turn to reach 45!!!
We had a fun New Years Eve, Susan came over and so did Elliott's friend Lauren....they are still just friends. We ate one too many appetizers and then played the fun games on the Wii. We toasted the new year at midnight with sparkling cider....it was really nice. New years day, I took down all the Christmas decorations...the house looks so bare now.
Lee began his English class on Monday....he is a good writer, so I think it will go well. I begin the last part of my course next Tuesday. I am pretty excited, I love learning new stuff. It has been a real quiet week, even the weather has been pretty boring. I caught myself watching Dr. Phil the other day.....realized what I was doing and quickly got up and did some laundry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment