Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Color....

Mason....he has that sweet baby face. that I pray he will never lose. Under that sweet face and on his left arm, are tributes to two of his favorite people. Mason got his first tattoo on his 18th birthday, it was our gift to him...he had the idea for three years. He got the tattoo his grandpa Lee said he would get, if he ever got a tattoo. Yesterday, he called me and said he was ready to get the tattoo, to remember his Grammy (my mom, Nita). He said it would be an old school, rose with a banner and we decided on lavender.....my mom had an amazing lavender rose bush, outside my bedroom window...I slept with the window open, because their scent was so strong and heavenly. I love this boy, and his devotion to those he loves.


It is hailing outside...not a great weather day here in Eureka!! The winds have been howling and it is just plain wet out there!! Yuck...but I admit...I love a crappy weather day!

No comments:

Post a Comment