Friday, December 10, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things..part 8

Were you getting worried??? I am doing today's post a little later than I have the last week. A girl has gotta keep up on her chores ya know!!

This is our Christmas tree....I love it! It is as fake as the day is long! No needles to sweep up...but I do miss the smell of a tree in the house. I have candles to make up for that. This tree is probably 8 years old now. It is a pre-lit tree, but it has the huge C-9 bulbs on it!! Pre-lit does not really mean easy with this tree. Because the bulbs are so big, you have to unscrew them at season's end and screw them back in when setting up the tree. Nice thing about it, is that I can change the bulbs to suit my mood. This year they are traditional multi colored bulbs...I favor the clear bulbs though. With the huge bulbs, this tree can radiate some heat though.

I love Noble firs....they are my favorite tree, I would love to get one every year, but they are costly and they really don't have a fake on like that yet....so until then, I will keep on using this radiant tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment