This is one of my favorite parts of my whole house...I just see this part of the kitchen and I sigh!! It is to the left of the kitchen sink, and I call it my coffee bar. I have my Keurig coffee maker that Lee got me for my birthday in 2009, and my Capresso coffee maker that Lee got me for Christmas about 5 years ago. Just above the coffee makers is my collection of Starbucks travel mugs and other coffee mugs I have accumulated.I love coffee....I love the feeling of a warm mug in my hands. I started drinking coffee, when I lived in Chico (CA)....way back in the late 80's. I learned to drink espresso, which is why I think I prefer dark coffees. Lee's travels have been good for my coffee habit....he has gotten me coffee from all over the world. I do have a favorite though, Starbuck's Pike Place Blend is the coffee I would chose if I could only have one kind for the rest of my life.
As I keep going with this theme, I wonder what everyone else's favorite things are...???
That part of your kitchen is one of my favorite things too--along with sharing coffee from it with you! :)
ReplyDelete