Thursday, December 9, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things..part 7

While I could say my laptop is one of my favorite things...because it is...it is what I can do with the laptop that makes it one of my favorite things. My blog is todays favorite thing. I love that it does exactly what I intended it to do....it keeps the family and friends we have scattered all over the country posted on whats going on. I love that when I got a little discouraged by a friends feedback...my readers piped in and said how much they love the blog. If I fail to post, my dad lets me know...although he said today that these favorite things posts are too short.

It is a lot like an online journal, and I have shared some personal things on here. I have also shared the fun and laughter and the sadness that comes with day to day life.

I also love Facebook....I feel it is a great source, especially for keeping in contact with my cousins...even just little comments on their status...we feel connected again. I don't feel so far away or left out of the loop.

So...here is my challenge for today....ponder beginning a blog, email someone special, or comment on a Facebook and let someone know you think they are special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment