Hi...my name is Jeanine Temple and I am a magazine junkie!! I love magazines, all glossy and full of interesting tidbits of information. I wait anxiously all year for the holiday magazines to come out. It is a hereditary problem...my dad is just as bad. I also have an ally in Christine...she loves them like I do. I really enjoy magazines from England...it is my treat to myself, 'Country Living' in Britain is very different than the issue we have here in the states. The British version of Good Housekeeping is a riot!! I love the simple pleasures a magazine can bring...it lets you sit down for an hour, and relax. It brings promise to tomorrow....maybe in a recipe, or something new to try, or some saying that soothes your soul. My favorites are Whole Living, Martha Stewart's Living, Health and Southern Living.
I am outta here.....got a new issue of Health to read...I hope it distracts me from wanting to eat all the candy canes!
No comments:
Post a Comment