How was your Holiday??? Ours was really nice....Elliott woke us up at 6am! He must have known there were video games under the tree. We opened our gifts...everyone thrilled with the treats they received. When you are on a tighter budget, you think a little more about what you are getting someone..so it was a nice combination of needs and wants. We took the ritual Christmas nap and then headed over to Susan's to share Christmas dinner with her...I took our lasagna, she made salad, her amazing rolls and gingerbread. We played some video games Emily had received...the funny dance ones! We also watched 'Date Night'...which was pretty funny! It was a nice relaxing holiday, I really enjoyed it. Lee has been on holiday routine at work, meaning he only goes in to work every couple days. He has been spending time with the books he got for Christmas and his guitars. Elliott has been playing his new games and talking to friends. I swear I have done nothing but nap since Saturday...not normal for me, I must have been tired.The picture above is Mason and Arrielle, at her parents house on Christmas day! I will post the few I took tomorrow....
I'm still waiting for the few you took!
ReplyDelete