Monday, December 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things..part 11

A barn at a family friend's place in Montana.


Today, I want to share my favorite "little" things....things that may go unnoticed, but are still blessings. Like, when you open a drawer and find some chocolate you had forgotten about...and just in time too, because your PMS is raging! Or, when you find a card in the middle of the bills and junk mail. I like waking up on Wednesday mornings and finding out the garbage fairy came and took out the cans to the curb...the garbage fairy's alter ego is Lee! When Elliott cleans the cat box, without my nagging him to do so. My dad, letting me use the debit card to his account when we need a little gas or groceries. Finding pictures of my mom...or the boys as babies. I like Thursdays, when Mason and Arrielle call after Weight Watchers...because that is when they call their mom's to tell them how the weigh in went...I love when Mace gets excited about something. I love hearing Elliott laugh when he is talking to his friends online. When a friend text's you just to say they miss you....or Christine calls (because she has a crazy sixth sense about me). These are the little things I carry with me everyday....the special little moments when you feel happy and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment