I told Elliott I was going to do a blog with the title "These are a few of my favorite things"....he said I should do it like the 12 days of Christmas. Here is day one of my favorite things...CHRISTMAS SOCKS!!! There are 28 pairs in the above picture...and three pairs in the laundry....yes, I do have a pair for every day of December.
I love socks....holiday ones, fuzzy ones, ones you wear for warmth, fun ones...I have them all. My favorite Christmas pair...there are two, I love the Snoopy pair and the pink ones that say "Let it snow". Most of these socks have come my way as gifts...Arrielle sent me two pairs last year, many are from the girls at the bank. I counted up all of my socks on a day I was bored....the total is a little embarrassing....but I love them!
Today, I am wearing the red pair...third pair down on the left.
Tomorrow....part 2
Holiday Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment