Oh goodness...they served these on my Alaska airlines flight to/from Arizona....they are thin crisp cookies that kinda taste like a pumpkin pie spice latte..they are delightful! Only draw back...I shared with Elliott and he loves them too!
My Kindle.....probably the best gift Christine (besides her friendship) has ever gotten me....I spend time with it everyday...my "kindle time". I love, love, love it!! I love that 80% of the books I have downloaded are free. I could not love it more!!!
I love it when Mason calls out of the blue!!! I also love when Arrielle texts me and begins the text calling me mom!!! I miss them both very much!!!
I got theses flip flops a long time ago, and never wore them. I found them in the closet a couple months ago and have not stopped wearing them. Very comfortable! Lee calls them my "bling, bling and a pinky ring" flip flops...due to the beading and rhinestone flower on them.
Oh goodness golly.....I saw ads for this butter a year ago...our Safeway just began carrying it a couple months back. It is expensive, about $3 for 8 ounces...but this is the creamiest most yummy butter I have ever had!!
This kid makes me smile....Elliott comes off as shy and quiet to most people, but since he was little he has been one of the funniest people I have ever known. He is as picky about things as I am....probably not a good thing. He starts his first college courses on the 29th!
So......what are you loving right now????






No comments:
Post a Comment