Oh my...cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes...yes, the cupcake shop on TLC!!!
A little back story....Christine has been my friend forever, I have written about her a lot in the blog. Well, for the first half of our friendship...28 years now...she would celebrate my birthday in August. Finally, she realized my birthday is in September...but in true Christine fashion, she said something to the effect of "screw that, I can celebrate your birthday in August if I want to"...and she still does. She had let me know I would get a delivery today..but no good hints as from where it might be from....oh my goodness, she sent me two dozen assorted cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes (in Washington DC). This is the same cupcake shop on TLC's DC Cupcakes. I am pretty sure she got the idea from one of our text-a-thons last week when I complained that all the cupcakes shows were making my sweet tooth crazy!!
She said she added the lemon cupcake in there for Lee.....but I think this is a "don't ask, don't tell" situation...if he does not ask which one is for him, I just may never tell him!
THANK YOU CHRISTINE!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment