Our little Miss Mahoney....yup, her name will be Mahoney Lynne!!! This is Arrielle this morning, at 23 weeks!! Time seems to be going faster now!
Last night, Mason could feel the baby move for the first time...I can only imagine the look on his face. I laugh, because in a month or two it will look like an alien has invaded Arrielle's body...when you can see Mahoney moving around in her mommy's tummy!
I spent the last two days baby sitting for a neighbor that just had her second son. Exhausting! I got my fill of playing super heroes and watching Batman cartoons! I also made an appointment for myself to see the doctor....here is why, I saw a friend from when I used to go to Fit Club at the gym last year. We talked before I got on the treadmill, she is older than me and looks awesome. We spoke about Fit Club and agreed that instead of lifting me, it only knocked me down...I gained back the 15 pounds I lost, felt defeated and broken and how it takes everything I have to get my ass off the couch to go to the gym. She reminded me that the only obstacle is me...I am my own worst enemy. I am the one telling myself that I may be like this forever. That 15 minutes with Sarah boosted my courage...and I totally rocked my time on the treadmill. I know that someday's there will be a moment when the compulsion to eat that burger and fries comes over me and I give in, but I need to remind my self when I go to the gym "I am here now"...not to beat myself up over the yesterday, but to try to do better today!
I made the doctor appointment because its important...I can't be afraid because Dr. Grossman is gonna see that I gained the weight back. That is what has kept me away these past few months. I was scared about what she would say...but really...can she beat me up any more than I have beat up myself???

No comments:
Post a Comment