Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WoooHooo!

My planter full of tulips and some snapdragons!!


I thought I would hop on the laptop and update you all on the results of Lee's biopsy...NORMAL!!! Woohoo!  He got out his stitches too.  He is happy he can swim again.  He is currently on a break in between his college courses, he go an "A" in business ethics!!  Next up is business economics....it sounds like an intense course, the book alone was $185!!!  He has been taking advantage of this off time, he has been playing his Call of Duty video game, he does not usually play it when he has a class going on.  He came home yesterday telling me he might have to go to a school (for work) in Chicago!  He would be there a week, if he gets to go, I am looking forward to a Chicago Starbucks mug for my collection, he has gotten them for me in Bahrain and Denver.

That's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment