Arrielle, yesterday!!! That's all baby!!!
A week from today is Arrielle's due date....I am not sure she will make it that long. She has had a lot of pre-labor symptoms the last few days. Even an episode of false labor last night. We (Lee and I) leave on Saturday morning....or Friday night, if Mahoney debuts earlier than her due date. We are both pretty excited!! I have started making the usual "trip to-do list". Getting the laundry done, and planning the grocery list to sustain Elliott for two weeks.
Elliott finished up his Speech class, and is now onto the English course he is taking this summer. Every time I told someone that he was taking speech, people did not believe it...Elliott talks, I swear he does and he is actually really good at public speaking. He gave two well received speeches, one on the inner workings of computers and a the other on Anti-piracy laws and how they relate to modern day media and social networking.
Lee just found out he got an "A" on his Economics class....whoo, what a sigh of relief! That class was hard, even with both of us trying to figure it out! Yet, it did make the channel CNBC make a little more sense! He is taking the summer off...he has been taking classes non-stop for two years now. He has been spending his free time with his lady loves, Rosie, Ibby, Lucielle, and "no name"...also known as his guitars!
I am in laundry Heaven....my 16 year old dryer was dying, it made so much of a squeak and whistle, that I ran it when the roofers were here... because their pounding would drown it out!! Thankfully, my buddy Susan had an exam to take in Medford (OR). I was able to purchase a dryer from Lowe's and she picked it up for us. I researched online and devised the best deal I could get. It was 10% off, another 5% off for using our Lowe's card, and I saved on sales tax by having it picked up in Oregon! The difference in dryers is unreal...this one is so much faster, it is like the difference between the oven and the microwave!!
I am hoping not to have to take a hiatus while we are up North....although, I kind of look forward to disconnecting from the computer a little. I will try to post pics of Mahoney as soon as I can figure out how.
7 days and counting......

No comments:
Post a Comment