Saturday, June 16, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!!

Things my dad taught me....

My dad taught me to tie my shoes...the rabbit ear way.

My dad taught me how to drive,  he grabbed a beer or two, and we took off down to the valley (Auburn, WA).  It was scary and fun all at the same time.

My dad showed me how to check all the vital fluids in my car...and he made me into a monster...because I can tell if  fluids have leaked onto the driveway, exactly which one it is.

He taught me to look for a great deal...even though I think cans of  2 for $1 mushrooms are still the grossest thing ever and not at all a good deal.

My dad gets my love of British humor, because he told me all of the good shows to watch on tv and online.

It may be a Slater thing (I have not met a Slater that does not love ice cream)...but I blame my dad for my love of ice cream....and cheeses.

He taught me about antique tractors and old cars, and does not mind my silly questions.

That it is fun to sing the birthday song...he sings it to me on my birthday every year!

It's my dad's 45th fathers day, and also his 76th birthday on this father's day....even though sometimes I feel like the  parent....he never lets me forget I am his little girl, and I am his favorite daughter.   A dad is a girl's first love, and I love mine deeply!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE DAD!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment