Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Loving on Miss Mahoney Jane....


Gosh....I cannot describe my feelings for this little person, other than to say it is unconditional, true and without bounds.  Just looking at pictures of her makes my heart swell with pride and joy.



While she is without a doubt the cutest thing ever...she is the wildest sleeper.  This is how she typically sleeps if not on your chest or cuddled in your arms.  She stretches her neck back so far, that all your can see is her throat.  She has long, skinny arms, with perfect little hands and long fingers.  Her feet seem big, and her toes...they are hard to describe, but I will admit to kissing them a couple times...adorable!



Grandma and Miss Mahoney....I love her little buddha belly.  Mason and Arrielle chose to cloth diaper...by has that come a long way...so, Mahoney has the cutest little tooshie!!!



This was from our second day there, Arrielle and I were invited to the same wedding.  Arrielle was asked to help with some arrangements...and my task was "baby holder", our little pumpkin slept a lot of the time...so I took more pictures of her sleeping!



Her little mouth, I love her full bottom lip...it means when she is pouting later in life...I am a goner!!  It was really warm while we were there...so Mahoney got lots of naked time...yeah, I took pictures of her naked too!  



Mahoney and grandpa...Lee took to holding her, like a fish to water...he is still a pro.  It is kind of wondrous, to see ourselves as grandparents.   I feel like we just had our own babies...time flies so fast.



Arrielle sent me this one yesterday....this is absolutely angelic!  See her long fingers....I hope she learns to play piano someday.  

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures! The first one just melted me, she's so aware and present! I might love her already!

    ReplyDelete