Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beauty....


I try to see the beauty in every thing...even the "big mouse...and its friend" that frequent the seeds that have fallen from the bird feeder.  I see beauty in a rain storm, in a fallen tree that still provides life in a forest, and I see beauty in love.  

Yesterday, just after I finished my blog entry, I clicked over to facebook for a moment.  It was there, that I saw beauty that made me cry.  I cried tears of happiness, not of sorrow.  I cannot adequately described what it feels like to be Mahoney's grandma....it was love at the first words of "we are pregnant"...and only grown since then.  This little baby grounds me, she is my solace in a storm and I feel blessed to be her grandma.

Without further ado, here is Mahoney Jane...in pictures that were taken Sunday (10-6-12).  





All a parent wants is their child's happiness....this photo shows the exact happiness you want them to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment