Sometimes things just happen...please welcome Bianca! Yup....our first grand puppy has come to live with us. She lived with Mason and Arrielle until she and Adelle (their other dog) decided they could not get along, so she went to live with Arrielle's parents and sister. The management at their complex decided that dogs were not ok...so we told the kids we would take her and see how it goes. It has been a week now...and she is not going anywhere.
It is kinda weird to have a dog slightly smaller than our cats. She is a power house of a pup...she runs fast like a greyhound and likes to leap onto the ottoman with a toy in her mouth.
She also will nap with the toy in her mouth...while she actually rocks herself to sleep...it is quite adorable. Being cute helps when she decides to protect the house from all things not known to her and she barks up a little storm. She has settled in so smoothly, that even the cats seem ok with this new member of the household.
In other news, I applied to lots of places this past week. I had one interview at Macy's for a support (stocking) position, I thought the interview went well...but I awoke to the 'thanks but no thanks' email the next morning. I am trying hard not to let that get me down...but it did. Lee has started working on his résumé. There is a job fair for recently retired/separated military members coming up later this month. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can find something soon.
Yesterday, we watched MJ all day while her parents worked. Then they all stayed for dinner....we had spaghetti, can you tell???



No comments:
Post a Comment