Saturday, July 26, 2014

Off to Alaska...

As I write this from 36342 ft up in the air and going 537 mikes per hour, somewhere over southeast Alaska, or Canada, I cannot tell clearly on the small video screen in front of me ....I am still totally fascinated that humans have made  tubes with wings that can fly!  Much less access the internet while doing so!

Today has been a long day...and I still  have a couple hours of flying and then an hour drive to Melissa's home.  And then we plan to get up early and begin this adventure!

Today though was a good day, I got to accompany Arrielle and the girls to MJ's 2 year doctor appointment.  It was good to be Arrielle's second set of hands and help sooth MJ when she got a little scared.  Our oldest princess is exactly 3 feet tall and weighs just a couple ounces over 27 pounds.  

I wanted to spend some time with the girls before I left, so when we got back to their house I held a dozing Roslin on my chest and sipped a latte at the same time...I was a happy camper.  MJ played with her toys and watched her mommy and her Nana (Arrielle's mom) do a couple chores while they had a free moment.  Time ran out,  I got a hug and kiss from MJ and set out for home and my last couple errands before Lee came home to take me to arch the airporter.

Now, I am blogging on a plane!  Hoping that as I listen to my iPod,  I don't start singing out loud!  

This picture makes me so happy, even though Mahoney squeezing Roslin.  MJ adores her little sister.  And yes, MJ is covers in Doc McStuffin tattoos, on both arms and her chest.  Silly princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment