On Monday, I loaded up the back of the truck and took my baby boy...I don't care that he is 21, he is still my baby...down to Tacoma to move into his apartment at UW-Tacoma. Here is a peak!
The view from his living room...he said he is still getting used to the sounds of living inside a downtown area.
Large bathroom, much bigger than ours at home! Behind the door is a stacked washer and dryer.
His kitchen...also bigger than mine!
Living room and dining area...
The bedroom...when we got there we found out that Elliott may have a roommate after all...but since Elliott checked in first, he got first dibs on which bed he wanted. Although, Elliott's roommate has not shown up yet.
Elliott's desk....about one third of the size of his one at home.
Elliott and his friend, Brandon playing their favorite video game! I am grateful that Brandon came along to move Elliott in and stayed with him that first night. It was a huge help.
So far, Elliott is adjusting well. He said it is a little lonely...but he is taking advantage of the events calender for his floor. Last night it was movie night and tonight is game night. Next week classes begin and he will be busy again.
I miss him! Elliott is the quietest person at home...what I miss is bugging him! He is also full of funny puns...that he spits out every once in a while. I am picking him up on the 25th, because we need to get him a new Coast Guard ID again. I can hardly wait!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment