Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!!!




Happy New Year!! May 2010 be a wonderful one!!
I am hoping this rainbow Elliott and I saw on Tuesday is a sign of things to come.....actually it was a sign of the rain...but I am thinking positive!! We saw it on the way home and then when we turned into housing, you could see that it spanned over housing perfectly. Leprechaun's kinda give me the willies...so, I did not go looking for the pot of gold.
Lee's birthday is tomorrow....I cannot remember the last time we where together for his birthday. Of course last year he was in Bahrain, and while he was on the boat in Seattle they seemed to always be underway on his birthday. He has requested tortilla soup....one of my secret squirrel recipes, it is soooo good! He also asked for coconut cake, so this domestic goddess is going to make that too.
2010 should be interesting...I have been on the hunt for a job. Something part time, so I can build up the savings account again. I am starting to enjoy being at home....for a while there I thought I was not cut out to do the stay at home mom thing anymore, it is a lot harder when your kids are older and they do not need you. I have a routine going, and that helps. I have dazzled the troops with some new recipes, my home is cleaner than ever before...yet the laundry pile is always there...ugh!
One of my resolutions was to take care of myself and blog more....I am hoping both go well!
Oh, and some special love to my Aunt Carole....who finally retired from JcPenney....she has worked there as long as I can remember!!

No comments:

Post a Comment