
I think this is the part I hate most about moving.....finding a new job. It really sucks...and in this economy...especially here...it really sucks!! I would love to be that stay at home mom again....but I think Elliott will put me on the corner with a cup in my hand before he lets that happen. Yeah, he loves all the goodies I bake for him...but when I have time on my hands, I have more time to bug him. I have applied for a bunch of jobs.....and I am wondering if my age is working against me. I hate the feeling of being judged by my resume...even though it is a good one.
On to something a little more fun....we live in waterfront property now....yeah, the Coast Guard is doing it right!! The back yard is one huge puddle, with grass here and there. We have had lots of heavy rain, and a small slope that...well...slopes right into out back yard. It is a mess, there is a series of rugs that try to keep the mud on Key's feet centrally located in the kitchen and off the couch. I have him walk all over the rugs in there in hopes I can get most of it off. I have now figured out why there is an 8x10 gravel area in the back yard...that is where the smart dogs do their business. Key is not one of those dogs. One good thing...I have rearranged the bird bath (also known as Key's outside water bowl) in such a way that it gets fresh water from the hole in the gutter.
One really cool thing happened this past week....apparently, I should update the blog more often. I love when I get feedback from all of you that read this little piece of my life. I love the reminders that tell me it is time for an update. It means a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment