The finish line!!!

Cirrus and I
My neighbor and buddy, Cirrus, and I walked in Saturday's Atalanta Walk/Run For Women in Arcata. I was a short two mile walk through the bottoms (the flat area) in Arcata. Next year, I want to be brave and walk in the 5 mile race...maybe even run a little. It was fun though, a women only event and that was kind of different...Cirrus pushed her stroller with her daughter, Keira on board. The three of us were able to hit the farmer's market as well. I am sure the guys will be terrified tonight when I saute' the carrots I bought there...they are three different colors!!!
It was a pretty busy week...I joined Cirrus and her kids on a quick trip to Redding. I watched the kids while she had a doctor appointment. We also did a little shopping...we hit Wal-Mart, Trader Joe's and Cost Plus World Market. Thankfully, I did not barf in her car!!! I have a tendency to get really car sick...thank goodness for Dramamine! I spent lots of time at the gym....I had a great session with the trainer (thanks SO MUCH Dad!!). Her name is Jaime.....she is very petite, but once was quite round like me. She keeps me inspired and helps me push myself harder.
Not much else going on....Elliott is counting down the days until school is over! Only 9 left! He gets out of school on my Dad's birthday!
Oh...here are a couple Birthday shout outs....Happy Birthday Judy, Christine and Brandi!! Also, my Aunt Carole, who has a birthday coming up this week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment