Sunday, after a great breakfast with Jonathan and Chris, I dropped Lee and Elliott at home, and I headed to the grocery store. What was I thinking...braving Winco on a holiday weekend. Then, I figured what was the worst that could happen...I braved Winco, why not try Costco too. I loaded up on groceries and came home...only to have Lee tell me we were having dinner across the street with the Sydnes family. Eric is a grill master....and he rocked some delicious chicken Sunday night.
Monday, Lee and I hit the gym...which was packed since they were only open a couple hours yesterday. We got our workout in and I headed over to Susan's for the rest of the day. Lee has his motorcycle all torn up and needed to get that back together and Elliott finished some home work. So, it ended up just being Susan, Emily and I. Susan and I sat on the porch (one of my favorite places) and chatted. We relaxed and farted around with the dogs and ate a delicious meal.....did you know that whipped cream makes everything taste better??? Here is another Jeanine fact...I do not like strawberries, but I do like them with Susan's whipped cream on them! I came home to a sink empty of the dishes I had left in there, and Lee offering to make me some tea. It was a great weekend....and I hope yours was too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment