Monday, May 24, 2010

My 100th Post!!!

This is my 100th post on my blog!! I thought I would do something a little different today. I keep seeing these lists on Facebook and in my email inbox...where people write 25 known/little known facts about themselves. So...here we go....25 facts about Jeanine!

1. I actually love to watch golf on tv...I have never really played it though, I also really like golf video games!

2. I love to watch movies, especially foreign and independent films, but I hate watching movies more than once...although Lee loves to watch movies over and over.

3. I am totally in love with the series Long Way Round, Long Way Down and Road To Dakar, these three series chronicle motorcycle rides made by Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman around the world.

4. I have a huge coffee mug collection...but I really only use about 5 of them.

5. My sock collection rivals store displays....I pretty much have socks for every holiday now. Funny note...I found my Seattle socks in a shop in Ferndale.

6. At any given time there is usually 3 different types of shampoo and conditioner in my shower...not to mention a bunch of body washes...current fave is my Margarita body wash by Philosophy.

7. I love different perfumes...but I always go back to vanilla...which I have worn since high school.

8. I still like the same band...The Babys... that I liked in high school. They were also my first concert...in Oakland, and I still cannot believe my parents let me take BART into Oakland with my friends...at only 15!!!

9. I could probably eat pizza every day of my life!!

10. I have classical music and even some opera on my Ipod....and I listen to it often!!!

11. I have photos of family and friends all over the house, it makes me feel like they are always with me!!

12. I have tons of Mary Englebriet stuff in my kitchen...most of what I have are gifts from my mom and friends.

13. I love, love, love candles......I think there should be a 12 step program for this...because I need help!

14. I love when a new cleaning supply debuts....I will try it!

15. I miss my mom like a fat kid loves cake...which explains why I love cake so much too!

16. I have had a fantasy about traveling in an RV, to all of the states the Coast Guard has not sent us to.

17. I have a phobia about toilet paper...one of my biggest fears is running out...so we always have a ton in the closet.

18. Snapdragons are my favorite flower.

19. I like to try new foods...but I totally HATE mushrooms....which my dad loves to tease me about.

20. I am fascinated my stories of Middle Easter women....their stories remind me to quit my bitching about the small stuff.

21. I have always...since I moved out on my own...had bells that hang from the door knob on the front door. The bells I have now, are from Bahrain...Lee bought them for me knowing this is what I would use them for!!

22. I am pretty anal about my truck...I don't even let Lee work on it.

23. When I drive the Corvette, I still feel Lee's dad's presence in there. I cannot believe it has been 5 years since he slipped away.

24. I have often thought I wanted to be a midwife...and help women deliver their babies.

25. My most adored sound is the sound of my guys laughing....when all three of them giggle, it is music to my ears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment