Happy Anniversary to my blog!! I started the blog a year ago today...but it took me a month to actually post something on it! I did not think anyone would really read it....turns out I was wrong....a lot of people like it and it has been pretty therapeutic for me as well. I have probably spilled more of my guts on here than I should have....but at the same time I get people saying...I feel like I know the real you so much better. I started it, knowing we were moving and I figured my dad would like it....he does and he is my biggest fan. So...thank you to all those that take a moment out of their day to catch up on whatever thoughts cross my mind. I appreciate it A LOT!! I promise to keep this thing going as long as my laptop hangs in there with me!
Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment