Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can keep this going. It makes me happy and it really makes my doctor happy.

Holy traffic Batman!! The Coast Guard housing area we live in holds an annual garage sale and people come from all over to check out what everyone has for sale. We did not have anything to sell, because we purged so much stuff when we moved last summer. At 7:15 am the streets were filled with parked cars and people were mingling around...the garage sale was not supposed to start until 8am!!! It was crazy! Throughout the day, people blocked our driveway...thankfully we parked the Suburban out on the main road so we could leave our house if we wanted too. It was very interesting to people watch....people are pretty bold when it comes to garage sales!!
My mother's day was nice....very low key! I was spoiled by Lee and Elliott....they got me the DVD set of Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman's motorcycle trips around various parts of the world....yes, I wanted it....it is an amazing show! I also got Wii Fit Plus...which it a lot of fun! They also got me some chocolates and a really cool water bottle for the gym. It was a relaxing day and I did enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment