Friday, January 28, 2011

Me and the gym...

Kitty...also known as the Devil! We have never had a cat like him...we have to warn people when they come over...HE BITES!! He is the meanest cat, but also very loving.



I have been horrible about the gym lately...I don't know if it is the class I am taking, winter blahs or what....but I have trickled down from 4 to 5 times a week to only one or two. I feel awful, but I am having a hard time dragging my big ass in there. It obviously has been noticed by my trainer....who I have not seen in the professional sense since November, when I ran out of training sessions....she texted me and told me to get in there. So, I did....she was monitoring the floor (there in case any one needs help) and talked to me most of the time I was on the treadmill. I really like her...she pushes me to go out of my comfort zone...but at the same time respects that I kinda like the comfort zone. I like that our training sessions, have turned into a friendship...I feel like she cares about me as a person and not just the potential income. Her challenge to me was to get my rear in gear....and to start off, we are attending a Zumba class on Monday evening, it is aerobics with a Latin flair...I am terrified. Jaime (my trainer/buddy) said that I cannot text her with an excuse...the time for excuses has expired. I weigh twice as much as she does, but she sure can bully me...in the nicest way!

So, I am off the the gym this afternoon...because I don't think Jaime can lift my dead body out of Zumba on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I will expect a text from you after the class. I'll be swingin' around a pole Monday night, I don't know if Zumba or Pole Dance is worse!

    ReplyDelete