Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow, I am headed to Arizona......for a couple days. Days that I have decided will be worry free....no worrying about a government shutdown-and no pay checks, no worrying about Lee's bike still being in the shop-AGAIN!!, let go of my worries over Libya and Japan, no worrying about this, that and the other. I am going to enjoy these days with Christine....because they are few and far between. Ok....I am a little worried about flying....only because I am a grown up now, and it scares me a little!! When I was a kid... we flew a lot, due to my Dad's job with Western and then Delta. When my dad retired, I started not to like flying as much...I always thought the planes were safer because in some way, my dad had touched them.

Of course, this week there are reports all over the news about fatigue in airplanes....ugh. I can do this....Lee has flown all over the dang world, I can fly one state over. My bag has been packed since Chris purchased our tickets....and it is ready to go. The fridge is full of easy "boy" food. The laundry mountain is down to a small hill....I am good to go!!

This afternoon, Elliott has a track meet in Eureka! Yeah!!! I am excited. I hope to get some more pictures...for a future blog entry. He has been burning the candle at both ends...with studying (only a little more than 2 months until he graduates) and track practice. It makes me happy to see him take a moment to play a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment