Holy irises batman!!! When the bulbs finally bloomed they did it in style...I know it is silly but these flowers make me so happy!
The last couple days I have been feeling quite reflective, just looking back at things that make me a little crazy. The pending retirement from the Coast Guard, Mason's car, money, where will Elliott go to finish college...and how will we manage that cost, is my dad ok, has my brother gone crazy, and the never ending what the hell are we having for dinner. All of these things float in and out of my mind on a daily basis, and I get a little worried and worked up...and I don't know if it is the anti-depressant the doctor has me on or what....but I am learning to just relax a little. I am not a religious person, but I have a lot of faith in fate. Things happen for a reason, even shitty things. Crap happens so you can learn, put on your big girl panties on and move on. Last night, I was worked up about Mason's car (which is my mom's old cougar) it stopped working and they have to make the decision as to what to do. It's hard, because my first inclination is to tell my dad what is going on and ask his help and advice...what makes it hard is I am so far away, I cannot answer his questions because I cannot see what is going on myself. In all the stress of the evening, it was Arrielle that put me back into perspective...she said in a text (in reply to my text saying 'it is a sticky situation') "Yeah, but it's probably not the stickiest we will ever be in!" Then she sent me a picture of the car being towed....because I always do that!! Everything will be fine...there is so much to look forward to, no matter what happens!
Mason, at a diner in Bremerton that has a table in an old VW bus!!


No comments:
Post a Comment