Thursday, September 20, 2012

46 Things to make you go..."Hmmm"


In honor of this girls 46th birthday...I thought I would share 46 things about me!  Check out nosy Mike peeking out the window.  I love this pic, it has Maypo, our basset hound and Rastiss, my first cat of my own! This has to be kindergarten or first grade.



1.  I really love my name, I take offense when it is spelled wrong or mispronounced!

2.  I take my glasses off during scary movies, and I still cover my eyes...which is why I think Lee likes scary movies!

3.  Lately, I am totally into playing bingo games on the ipad/ipod.   Just like when my mom used to take me...I never win.

4.  I don't like mushrooms, olives or guacamole...but I will eat the green slimy stuff if it is in a 7 layer dip! 

5.  I can barely stay up passed 10pm anymore.

6.  I drink of cup of tea every night...maybe that is why I am in bed by 10pm!

7.  I don't regret being married twice...that first marriage led me to Lee!

8.  The "moment of nature" on CBS's Sunday Morning...is one of favorite parts of the whole week!

9.  I have my favorite tee from Target, in 9 colors and two of them in white.

10.  Someday, I want a tiny white dog, and I want to name her Millie, after my grandma.

11.  I don't like regular radio...the static makes me insane!  I listen to Sirius satellite radio....specifically channel 33-80's alternative! 

12.  Most of my friends are actually younger than me.

13.  I crave a really good storm.

14.  My favorite magazine is the British version of Country Living.

15.  I have put candles on my birthday and Christmas list for the last 10 years.

16.  Sometimes, I say silly things just to see the face Elliott makes when I say it!!

17.  I have 4 pairs of slippers...no carpet equals cold toes!

18.  Thunder terrified me until we moved to Texas...I listened to a storm CD, to desensitize myself.

19.  Peanut butter M&M's are the perfect PMS food!

20.  All my favorite family pictures are framed in black frames and all hung on one wall.

21.  I think eating lamb and veal is gross!

22.  Each year I buy the Walker's Shortbread tin from Costco and ration out the cookies so they last until June!

23.  I slept on the bathroom floor once when pregnant with Mason...that was the worst flu I ever had.

24.  I would get rid of cable TV, if it weren't for Bravo, MTV and the Family channels 25 days of Christmas shows!

25.  I made up a recipe for cinnamon spice ice cream...it is crazy good!

26.  I have weird dreams that the guys still laugh at...one involves monkeys stealing my truck from a Les Schwab!

27.  Our cat, Kitty, fetches like a dog and will return the toy so you can toss it again.

28.  I have a special fabric softener for my clothes....it smells like sandalwood.

29.  Looking out at the water relaxes me....especially the ferry crossing Puget Sound.

30.  I love movies that document sports and sporting events, just as much as I love a good chick flick.

31.  Sometimes I look at houses for sale in the U.K.

32.  Lee says I take pictures like a Japanese tourist.

33.  I have never read any Jane Austin novels...only seen the movies!

34.  I have only left the country twice...and only to Vancouver and Victoria B.C.

35.  I am making cheeseburgers for my birthday dinner this year.

36.  Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite authors, because she sets her books in Seattle and Kitsap county!  I love being able to visualize the story...but lately it is the same story over and over!

37.  I have worn flip flops every day since May!  Putting on real shoes is gonna feel weird.

38.  I gave up soda this summer...and fell in love with lemonade.  Now when I have a soda...I burp REALLY big!!

39.  I get car sick so bad...it is crazy!

40.  My favorite curse sentence is "Bloody F*cking Hell!!!"

41.  I love holiday music...it takes up 2 gigs on my Ipod.

42.  My phone has a silicone cover that reminds me to "keep calm and carry on".

43.  My sock collection exceeds 100 pairs...I have not bought any new once since I counted how many I have.

44.  Lee and I are making our way through the show "Breaking Bad"...that show is insane!

45.  I have fallen asleep during every Harry Potter movie, so when I watch them again...to me there is always something new!

46.  I have 621 books on my Kindle, most of them were free...I think I am hoarding them, because it would take me 10 years to read all these books!


Much love,
Jeanine

not Janeen, Janine, or the worst Jeanie!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Most of these made me smile, but a few made me laugh out loud! I miss you!

    (Oh, and you know Eric calls you Janay-nay, right? :P)

    ReplyDelete