Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Picture Day.......


I am super lucky...because Arrielle's sisters and her mom send me pics of Mahoney when they are babysitting!  Moneica sent me this one last Thursday (9/20)....MJ had just woken up, she has a "what the heck is going on" face!!!  Her eyes are such a pretty shade of blue!


This one came yesterday....looks like she has a little bit of attitude already!!  Her curl makes me smile every time!!!  


Six dollars can cure (for a little while) home sickness.  Safeway had Gladiolas for $1.99 a bunch.  I grabbed 3 bunches.  I love Glads!  I had a bunch in our front flower bed in Port Orchard.


On my birthday, my buddy Cirrus (she lives in Sacramento now) ordered me a birthday cake from a local bakery...I was so excited to pick it up!  It was dark chocolate cake, cream cheese chocolate chip filling and chocolate ganache frosting....it was a chocolate lovers dream!  Even Elliott said "wow, this is rich!"  It was amazing!!!


So, if you have read this blog for a while you know...I love the birds that come to the back yard!   This is not a bird....I noticed Kitty had his nose to the window and expected to see birdies eating the seed on the ground...accck!!!  A RAT, or as I would like to reference it...a big mouse (that does not creep me out as much)!  Thankfully, it hustled away into the neighbors yard!!!  I wonder if this is why I have seen a lot less birds in the last month.  Meanwhile, the birdies may have moved down by the gully in housing, where there are bushes loaded with blackberries!  I hope they come back soon, because I have a ton of bird seed left.

No comments:

Post a Comment