Monday, September 10, 2012

Just a Monday....


A little MJ update...She is getting so big!  She was weighing in at 11.5 pounds and is now 24 inches long!  She is smiling and cooing...and being just plain adorable!  This is a picture of her crashed out yesterday!  Arrielle and Mahoney  called to wish me a happy grandparents day!  I could hear Mahoney in the background.  Apparently, she likes to talk when she gets her diaper changed...probably to distract her parents from whatever goodies might be in her diaper!  


It is no secret that I am a huge Starbuck's fan...sometimes I think half the fun is how they spell my name.  I have seen every variation of Jeanine.  I have even had people argue that I was spelling it wrong...hmmm, I have had this name almost 46 years, I am pretty sure I am spelling it right.  

Inside today's precious Starbuck's cup, is the best drink they have...the one I wait all year for, the pumpkin spice latte.  Well, I also wait for the egg nog latte one too....that is my favorite.  Then there is the stand by..."Venti non fat vanilla latte with and extra shot and half the vanilla" that is my usual order.  So, yeah I admit, I have a little problem!  Actually, I put $20 on my Starbuck's card every month...it is kinda like my allowance to myself, and when that runs out...no more Starbuck's until next month.  So, I am gonna quit blogging for now and enjoy this little cup of Heaven!  More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment