Monday, December 10, 2012

We Need A Little Christmas...Right This Very Minute...


I mean really....can she get any cuter??!!  I am sure Santa will be spoiling her!!


Saturday was the annual Eureka Trucker Parade...this year was a lot more colorful than years past, but it also seemed a lot shorter too.  This one was a favorite...and I am a Pepsi drinker!!  It was a nice night spent with my guys and some special friends.


What do you do when on a Sunday night, around 10pm and your college student, is in a snit because both printers are either not working or completely out of ink....Well, you thank goodness that you took advantage of the online Black Friday deal they had at WalMart, for an HP printer for $19 and free shipping!!  Seriously...a new printer was cheaper than an ink cartridge!!  So, Elliott got to unwrap a gift early.  He is pretty thrilled with the new printer too.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment